21 January 2008

Electoral Compass - it seems to point north...

I know that some of you took the abc news political quiz - and some of you had the nerve to question my Sam Brownsomething selection. Well fine, something perhaps a bit more broad in its questions is in order.

Try this, you'll like it.

http://www.electoralcompass.com/

No, Mr.Sam Brownshin didn't make it into my top three with this one.

I'm sorry for the long post drought - been working a bit on a couple websites - and our camera broke.


Take care- oh, and happy new year!

4 comments:

Joel said...

I'm directly north of Obama. I fell pretty good up there.

Unknown said...

Looking pretty Northwesternly around Obama. I have another for you that I had pretty similar results with http://selectsmart.com/president/2008.html Obama and Kucinich were tied on that one.

Joel said...

I went through Kaine's:

1. Kucinich
2. Obama
3. Clinton
31. Colbert

Not sure how I feel about Kucinich at #1, what with his UFO comments and all. Not that it matters.

Ivy said...

I must have been cheating off of Joel's test...again.



I do think that the North (top - heaven) South (bottom - Hell) relationship on the test is correct.

Powered By Blogger